We are urgently looking for an experienced Cable Jointers :
What tasks we will ask you to do :
- Be able to read service plans and lay plans
- Do lateral, straight and splice jointing of microducts (ribonnet and micronet)
- Install customer premises equipment
- Scoping and planning of civil work requirements
- Ability to communicate technical data with project manager and supervisor
- Testing the network after civil is complete. Locate and rectify the faults.
What we are proposing you:
- Competitive hourly rates based on experience.
- Long term, consistent and Ongoing work available if you have the right attitude for people willing to follow our projects
- Stable income while you are working on this project
- Opportunities to go perm for the right people
What we are looking for:
- Relevant degree or diploma/Minimum 1 or 2 year experience in UFB project
- Good communication skill and positive attitude
- Physically fit & reliable staff
- Civil Site Safe Passport would be an advantage.
- Current Certificates will be requested
- 1st aid ticket would be a bonus
- Traffic Management ticket would be a bonus
- Able to pass a pre-employment Drug & Alcohol test
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
If you have the above skills & attributes then please click "Apply now".”
Your application was submitted successfully.